• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Pretty pleased with this...High grade set of OMEGA THE UNKNOWN # 1 - #10...Definitely a series ahead of its time!

omega1001_zps4896cf94.jpg

Probably my favorite Marvel bronze series ever. Steve Gerber in state of grace (thumbs u

Those look awesome, I’m (positively) envious as mine are not all so nice.

I really should upgrade them!

If you love Omega, you could try Hard Time, a 2004-2006 Vertigo series by Steve Gerber and Mary Skrenes (the original Omega writers) which in some way shares some of Omega’s themes in a pretty crude modern environment (the series starts with the 16 years old leading character sentenced to 60 years in prison).

Not really comparable, but Gerber was always ahead of most other writers.

Incredible condition on that black cover!!! That is simply awesome :applause:

I'd say higher than 4.0 if the last grading contest taught me anything. Did you submit it? Any idea why it's no higher?

Edited by MR-SigS

I picked up a Marvel The End #6 with Thanos on the cover and I had the idea to have Galactus holding him in his hand. I asked Bob Mcleod if he would do this for me. This is what he did for me.

100_5824_zps6d7886b3.jpg

I picked up a Marvel The End #6 with Thanos on the cover and I had the idea to have Galactus holding him in his hand. I asked Bob Mcleod if he would do this for me. This is what he did for me.

100_5824_zps6d7886b3.jpg

Very nice! :applause:

Incredible condition on that black cover!!! That is simply awesome :applause:

I'd say higher than 4.0 if the last grading contest taught me anything. Did you submit it? Any idea why it's no higher?

Just won it on EBay. I'm guessing the PQ kept the grade down, maybe some stains?

100_5824_zps6d7886b3.jpg

Awesome :applause:

Not sure as I don't use Photobucket.

Right click the image, select properties, copy the URL (make sure it ends in .jpg) put it between and no spaces (thumbs u