• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

So who says lightning doesn't strike twice??? This kind of thing never happens to me, especially getting last six issues of the Maxx over the weekend for $1 a piece, then finding this lowly book in my LCS at $3.50. Before you ask if I feel bad, the answer is no. This shop routinely sells overpriced/graded stuff to uneducated buyers without battin an eyelash. So when I was perusing the Goon backissues, look what I found. In a bag with no board. I have looked it over and it is complete. To my knowledge, this book has never been reprinted. Anyhow, enough talk. :acclaim:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

9EyoDVnh.jpg

AB9vFEEh.jpg

So who says lightning doesn't strike twice??? This kind of thing never happens to me, especially getting last six issues of the Maxx over the weekend for $1 a piece, then finding this lowly book in my LCS at $3.50. Before you ask if I feel bad, the answer is no. This shop routinely sells overpriced/graded stuff to uneducated buyers without battin an eyelash. So when I was perusing the Goon backissues, look what I found. In a bag with no board. I have looked it over and it is complete. To my knowledge, this book has never been reprinted. Anyhow, enough talk. :acclaim:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

9EyoDVnh.jpg

AB9vFEEh.jpg

Great find!

Atrocious picture, but these are midgrade, got'em fairly priced to read, display, and flip next year or whenever. I'm been reading a lot of Englehart lately anyways.

IMG_07971_zps5557880f.jpg