• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

asm36italyfront.jpg

asm36italyback.jpg

very nice never seen that before :)

you collect lots of foreigns????????

Not really... I have a few of the key issues though from the Italian versions. ASM 39, 252 and now the 36/477 along with issues from other nations. Whenever someone from work travels I ask them to bring me back a Spider-man comic from the country they visited if they should run into one at the airport or something. The last one that was brought back was one from Sweden and Spider-man magazine from Poland.

asm36italyfront.jpg

asm36italyback.jpg

very nice never seen that before :)

you collect lots of foreigns????????

Not really... I have a few of the key issues though from the Italian versions. ASM 39, 252 and now the 36/477 along with issues from other nations. Whenever someone from work travels I ask them to bring me back a Spider-man comic from the country they visited if they should run into one at the airport or something. The last one that was brought back was one from Sweden and Spider-man magazine from Poland.

i was surprised to see your version. very unusual with the giant ribbon.

i have a Polish Spiderman #1 i would be curious to see what issue you have from Poland and Sweden.... (thumbs u