• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

*phew*

I finally got my Hulk 5 today!

What an adventure...

I won it a month ago from Heritage. I had to wait a week before sending payment as they figured out how much credit I was due from a mistake in my last order. After I finaly sent the money order I waited over two weeks and got worried and emailed them. At first I thought "lost in the mail" was going to be the response, but after a couple of days they found it "in house".

sumo.gif

856425-Hulk5.jpg

856425-Hulk5.jpg.9f2d7e0f9cee366e6ff80bb996a9c1d3.jpg

Another High Grade CGC Spidey book for the ole collection...

asm25.JPG

WoooHooo! I think I got all the MJ Keys all Sewn Up!

thumbsup2.gif

One of my favorite Spidey covers!cloud9.gif Congrats!893applaud-thumb.gif

*phew*

I finally got my Hulk 5 today!

What an adventure...

I won it a month ago from Heritage. I had to wait a week before sending payment as they figured out how much credit I was due from a mistake in my last order. After I finaly sent the money order I waited over two weeks and got worried and emailed them. At first I thought "lost in the mail" was going to be the response, but after a couple of days they found it "in house".

sumo.gif

856425-Hulk5.jpg

Excellent! thumbsup2.gif

I purchased this one for the Schomburg cover. I'd like to have a few more issues(especially #23), but I don't need a complete set.

I purchased this one for the Schomburg cover. I'd like to have a few more issues(especially #23), but I don't need a complete set.

yeah, you gotta love that nippilee cover though...

grin.gif

cloud9.gif

Got this one today: DSCN1503.jpg