• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,069 posts in this topic

Norinn Radd's Big Week-O-Comics!

From Showcase-New-England...

Marvel Collectors Item Classics 1-13, 20-25 - Reprints early SA classics! yay.gif

Nice pickup, Norinn 893applaud-thumb.gif

I got a sizable run of VF Marvel Collectors Item Classics from SNE a few years back. The only 'hg' books I've ever purchased from SNE, and they were reasonably close on grade.

I like all the early Marvel reprint titles, but MCIC is my favorite - Fantasy Masterpieces being a close second. I'm convinced these early reprint titles are due for a significant jump in price; for many next-generation collectors, they may be the only SA versions of early Marvel titles that are accessible price-wise.

Norinn Radd's Big Week-O-Comics!

From Showcase-New-England...

Marvel Collectors Item Classics 1-13, 20-25 - Reprints early SA classics! yay.gif

Nice pickup, Norinn 893applaud-thumb.gif

I got a sizable run of VF Marvel Collectors Item Classics from SNE a few years back. The only 'hg' books I've ever purchased from SNE, and they were reasonably close on grade.

I like all the early Marvel reprint titles, but MCIC is my favorite - Fantasy Masterpieces being a close second. I'm convinced these early reprint titles are due for a significant jump in price; for many next-generation collectors, they may be the only SA versions of early Marvel titles that are accessible price-wise.

I've read #1-#9 so far. #6 is missing two pages. Christo_pull_hair.gif