• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Has CGC loosened their standards?
Many people will say that their strictness waxes and wains. It is also understood that the earlier "old" labels were more tighly graded. Might be an urban legend, but there is probably some legitimacy to it as well.

I got in a Thor 128 CGC 7.5 that is now free (btw, it looks much closer to an 8.5)

I also recieved a 7.5 TTA 79. It too is now like Andy DuFrain, free.

God bless the old CGC labels, man you can find good deals on tough looking books.

Andy Dufresne, teacher boy. you can take the boy out of Lenoir, but you can't - ahh, you know what i mean

You can take the boy outta Monroe, but you cant take Monroe outta the boy yay.gif

See ya in Greensboro cloud9.gif

picked up 2 batman 227's (vf, maybe a lowervf+, and other one is about fn/Vf) in Balto and a Cave carson Brave and the Bold... will post scans later tonight...

bought about 20 Millie's, a Chili, 3 Combat Kellys, an Action Comics whitman variant, Defenders 1 (latest reboot), and JLA 117 and 118 (current series) smile.gif

Recent eBay pickup for 80% off the guide price. cloud9.gif This was the last one I needed to finish off the Batman and Detective 100 pager runs.

tec445.jpg

Nice. But Tec 445 doesn't have any reprints worth reading. poke2.gif

Break-In at the Big House

Cops of All-Trades

The Case of the Robot-Spy!

The Human Bomb!

The Swiss Border Patrol!

The Case of the Crooked Gambler!

The Man Who Slept 200 Years!

Ten Miles to Nowhere!

24 Hours From Death!

The Case of the Talking Shadows!