• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

Guess I met his profit threshhold 893scratchchin-thumb.gif - You need more exposure 27_laughing.gif
confused-smiley-013.gif 100 pager sales sucked for the longest time. But it did pick up earlier this year! yay.gif

Must've been that "CGC Collector" artticle . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It was Icefires getting ahold of some money. gossip.gif

Guess I met his profit threshhold 893scratchchin-thumb.gif - You need more exposure 27_laughing.gif
confused-smiley-013.gif 100 pager sales sucked for the longest time. But it did pick up earlier this year! yay.gif

I just love "disposable income" cloud9.gif

headbang.gif

Just in today from BlazingBob:

Thor 175 (last book i needed to have 126-502 in hand yay.gif

Thor Annual 2

TTA 68

Avengers 73 Marie Severin Cover

TTA 86 offa some Ebay seller as a vf+ and it is everybit of a vf+ to vf/nm for $5 yay.gif

Hulk 108 VF+, not even close as advertised. Plus has color touch to the trc. Ive emailed the seller so we will see what happens.

How did this book get in here? Snipe gone wrong? Actually was hoping to pick up the Night Nurse 1 CGC 9.6 as well from JE but underestimated the bidding on that. Now DKB and I can drool over this copy next time we hook up for a comic trade?

nightnurse3cgc9.6.jpg

And to think I've considered paying almost twice what you did for one. Nice price on that. =)

4 hours of cherry picking from an OO collection at my LCS.

A bunch of Marvels and DCs, but the winners were

2 Hulk 180s

3 Hulk 181s

2 Hulk 182s

hail.gif