• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,148 posts in this topic

I bought this from the same seller a few days ago and and have purchased two more I will be waiting for. This is an almost perfect copy better than I expected. I wouldn't have returned that Showcase its too nice a copy.

I went back and forth about it. It looks great in the scan, but it has a subscription crease on the back that breaks color and the top staple was half detached....which could have easily popped when I went to read it. I would buy from the seller again though. Nice guy, very friendly and didn't say anything about the return.

I bought this from the same seller a few days ago and and have purchased two more I will be waiting for. This is an almost perfect copy better than I expected. I wouldn't have returned that Showcase its too nice a copy.

I went back and forth about it. It looks great in the scan, but it has a subscription crease on the back that breaks color and the top staple was half detached....which could have easily popped when I went to read it. I would buy from the seller again though. Nice guy, very friendly and didn't say anything about the return.

\

A subscription crease or a fold? The MIS I pictured has the curve from the fold but no color break it is as nice as the HOS but it is a beautiful book nonetheless.

\

A subscription crease or a fold? The MIS I pictured has the curve from the fold but no color break it is as nice as the HOS but it is a beautiful book nonetheless.

It was a crease, as it broke color on the back. You got a sweet deal on that HOS. Very nice book.

B&B 42... the first book below 9.0 I have ever bought. Paid $100 less than GPA avg. Good pressing candidate devil.gif

ebay4bb42.jpg

GL 33... Great Dr. Light cover. It's the same book than sold in the Comiclink auction last month. I paid $50 less than the clink buyer paid.

RAD21C802005721_175225.jpg

Picked up four mid-grade Tales to Astonish that I needed today out of my mail box:

90, 91, 94, 95 from:

Randy Bogash

Long Beach Books, Inc.

PO Box 179

Long Beach, NY 11561-0179

All called VG+ and one was VG+ and the other three were closer to Fine or Fine+!!!

893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gifhail.gif

I just need four more reader VGF TTA: 84, 88, 89, 101

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

i bought a couple of books for $2 from an "estate" seller, he shipped them in a brown envelope with no cardboard and do not bend on it. Of course the post office decided it was a magazine and did the only curve and slide into my pobox. $2 or not, he is getting an [embarrassing lack of self control] reaming when i get home smile.gif

anyway Captain Marvel 30 in ?? condition since i haven't seen it.