• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,148 posts in this topic

Nice Flash ! thumbsup2.gif

Did someone open their coat...in a park...with women around? insane.gif

gossip.gif It was Greggy........ confused-smiley-013.gifforeheadslap.gif

I've heard he's a 893censored-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893whatthe.gifblush.gif boy!

gossip.gif .....it's all true, too! foreheadslap.gif

'Don't bend down, when Greggy's around...

or you might get a 893whatthe.gif up your blush.gif....

as our old gym teacher would oft' recant'...

Just got back from CGC as a 9.4, lost Powerball but this was nice

x24.jpg

Don't want to rain on your parade, but that don't look like a 9.4!

Looking at the edges all around...or is is just a poor scanner? confused-smiley-013.gif

So you're a freakin' pro grader via scan now...gimme a break... foreheadslap.gif

x24.jpg

Looking at the edges all around...or is is just a poor scanner? confused-smiley-013.gif

Yeah, I gotta say you got pretty lucky on that one if it is a 9.4. Of course, it is a silver age book, so that automatically raises it a couple of grades wink.gif

x24.jpg

So you're a freakin' pro grader via scan now...gimme a break... foreheadslap.gif

x24.jpg

That's quite ironic..considering this whole JE thing was started by a couple of scans...don't you think?

I did say it could be a bad scan...but if it is'nt then look at top right,bottom left screwy.gif

Quote:

Quote:

Looking at the edges all around...or is is just a poor scanner?

Yeah, I gotta say you got pretty lucky on that one if it is a 9.4. Of course, it is a silver age book, so that automatically raises it a couple of grades

So does that mean in another 10 years or so we can resubmit all our bronze to get upped a couple of grades or better yet in another 20 years all our moderns will get automatic upgrades? Sorry that x-men is a nice book but if its a 9.4, then i'm greggy. 893whatthe.gif

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah, I gotta say you got pretty lucky on that one if it is a 9.4. Of course, it is a silver age book, so that automatically raises it a couple of grades

So does that mean in another 10 years or so we can resubmit all our bronze to get upped a couple of grades or better yet in another 20 years all our moderns will get automatic upgrades? Sorry that x-men is a nice book but if its a 9.4, then i'm greggy. 893whatthe.gif

What makes it not be a 9.4? Have you got the OSG and looked at some examples of 9.4's? Book looks beautiful and a little wear is allowed in 9.4

Not trying to bust your chops, but i see nothing that would make this book not a 9.4. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Quote:

Quote:

What makes it not be a 9.4? Have you got the OSG and looked at some examples of 9.4's? Book looks beautiful and a little wear is allowed in 9.4

Not trying to bust your chops, but i see nothing that would make this book not a 9.4. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I have seen 9.0's that look better than that 9.4.