• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

a dream batch of comics, received from Rhino Steve...a kids dream came true!!! cloud9.gif

i've got individual scans, but shot these pics to save some space/dowloading time for your fellas/gals...

DSC00780.jpg

DSC00782.jpg

DSC00784.jpg

DSC00785.jpg

DSC00786.jpg

the spidey and ff coll. is gaining a very nice shape... cloud9.gif

regards

Hi everyone, don't have scans yet as I have not yet received the books, but picked up Avengers 47 in CGC 9.6 with white pages. It is the Pacific Coast copy with a great Magneto crossover/cover. Also picked up Avengers 71 in CGC 9.4 with offwhite/white pages and is the first Invaders appearance. Lastly, just received my Avengers 128 CGC 9.4 with offwhite/white pages. It is the Winnipeg copy. Switching gears from horror at the moment as it is getting stupid what the high grade books are going for. My Avengers run will start shaping up nicely if i stay focused and just say no to over-priced horror. Thanks for letting me share.

Scott

Nice Avengers book! I got a low-grade copy of that book recently, so I can really appreciate that one! Congrats!!!!
Thanks Chris. It is hard to tell the damage in the llc. Someone dropped it on the spine, but it didnt do a number on the fc. Like I said, im pumped to have it and wont need to upgrade it. yay.gif

freakin' gorgeous copy! Dude, you may rest now . . .

Ok, now back on your feet 27_laughing.gif

Got this book from Fool_Killer. Great book that presents better than its structural grade. I could spend a lot of money and not have a book that presents as well.

Avengers16.jpg

Nice haul Kermit!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Are these the books with the insurance/shipping issue you posted earlier? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Dr. B

I wish they were...the other books (also AMS - very nice copies that would have filled several holes in my 50-100 run)) still haven't appeared and i'm afraid at this time miracles won't be happening any time soon...great way of starting the year!!! 893censored-thumb.giftonofbricks.gif

ended up getting a partial refund, even if i still burned/lost $$$...i'll try to live with it. tongue.gif

anyway, this "rhino" package is still a nice one and will help me to enjoy being a big kid during this year...and it arrived in just 4 days!!! laugh.gif

these are my first dikto spidey and they are fabulous!!! all in all they have very nice interior pages and good eye appealing. and i love them!!! cloud9.gif

never thought one day i would own these grails...

regards

Nice Stuff Kermit. Some of the best looking covers available. Its amazing how great Marvel abd DC covers were around that time. Thanks for sharing.

thanks for the kind words

yes, not only the stories are a pure joy/high quality stuff, but the arta nd the covers were simple fabulous...the same can't be said nowadays from the marvel side.

regards

Nice Spidey's you go there Kermit. I just looking at buying some high grade raw copies for myself.

thanks

yeah you should, it just can't be better than these... cloud9.gifgrail after grail after grail... cloud9.gif

regards

I'll repeat what others have already said Kermit: very lovely books. hail.gif

Let's see...a couple of JLA dud's from Superworld(Tan Pages)...going back on Monday.

Superman 423 (Moore) NM+

Superman 1 (byrne) NM+

Night Force 1-14 yay.gif

All-Star Comics 58 NM

LOSH 290-294 (Great Darkness Saga referred by a member in another thread)NM+

Been impressed by Brians (all 2 infrequent) showing's on the boards and was suitably moved to give Neatstuff another go (sorry to all the non broadband users, but I'm so thrilled to have picked up a HG run I wanted to share): shy.gif

300-0106-16.jpg

300-0106-16a.jpg

300-0106-16b.jpg

300-0106-16c.jpg

300-0106-16d.jpg

300-0106-16e.jpg

300-0106-16f.jpg

300-0106-16g.jpg

300-0106-16h.jpg

300-0106-16i.jpg

300-0106-16j.jpg

300-0106-16k.jpg