• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

so you're the guy who paid the nosebleed price for this! poke2.gif

a - HA! it all makes sense now!

rubs hands together

Sal are these your books? Some other clown out bid me on about a dozen of them the other day and ran the price up on this book. I guess I'm not the only clown who is looking for these high grade Simonson books. tonofbricks.gif I have not seen a 9.8 copy of issue #345 for sale in almost two years. Just checked the census and this is the only copy at 9.8. acclaim.gif Can't understand why there are tons of copies for issues like #340,#342, etc and none of these. This is one of the best covers from the first 20 issues that Walt did.

so you're the guy who paid the nosebleed price for this! poke2.gif

a - HA! it all makes sense now!

rubs hands together

Sal are these your books? Some other clown out bid me on about a dozen of them the other day and ran the price up on this book. I guess I'm not the only clown who is looking for these high grade Simonson books. tonofbricks.gif I have not seen a 9.8 copy of issue #345 for sale in almost two years. Just checked the census and this is the only copy at 9.8. acclaim.gif Can't understand why there are tons of copies for issues like #340,#342, etc and none of these. This is one of the best covers from the first 20 issues that Walt did.

i wish! man, that would be awesome. if they were mine, i would just sell them to you straight up, knowing how you're looking for them.

all my Simonson Thors are raw bought off the rack back in the day. i should look through them and see if there are any i should send off to get that magical number you're looking for

i wish! man, that would be awesome. if they were mine, i would just sell them to you straight up, knowing how you're looking for them.

all my Simonson Thors are raw bought off the rack back in the day. i should look through them and see if there are any i should send off to get that magical number you're looking for

I wish I kept my original off the rack books in better shape over the years as it would have saved me a ton of money. Need just a couple issues and I'll have #337-359 slabbed in 9.8. Didn't like the #337 the guy had for sale, only OW pages and there looked to have some faint damage on the top RHC otherwise it would have been mine.

Can i brag? One of my biggest grails...after regretting letting go a CGC 9.4 (PLOD with one dot of profesisonal ct) that i owned a couple of years ago, i've finaly found a replacement! Scans don't do the book justice....bc cover is white, fc whites and colours look like new!

Yippee! yay.gif

DD7.jpg

Can i brag? One of my biggest grails...after regretting letting go a CGC 9.4 (PLOD with one dot of profesisonal ct) that i owned a couple of years ago, i've finaly found a replacement! Scans don't do the book justice....bc cover is white, fc whites and colours look like new!

Yippee! yay.gif

DD7.jpg

893whatthe.gif893censored-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

Just purchased this....

ss550.jpg

cloud9.gif

I wish I kept my original off the rack books in better shape over the years as it would have saved me a ton of money. Need just a couple issues and I'll have #337-359 slabbed in 9.8. Didn't like the #337 the guy had for sale, only OW pages and there looked to have some faint damage on the top RHC otherwise it would have been mine.

yes...but do you have a signed 337? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No. I could have bought a #337 9.6 signed but I have bothered to pick it up yet. I do have a #338 signed. poke2.gif

No. I could have bought a #337 9.6 signed but I have bothered to pick it up yet. I do have a #338 signed. poke2.gif

moi aussi. how about a 339? eh? huh? do ya? thumbsup2.gif

Hello everyone!

I'm itching to make my first post, but I've got nothing to say, so I decided to put up some pics. Here are a couple of my favorites:

1091189-img299.jpg