• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,148 posts in this topic

Thanks, guys. The Strange Tales is very nice. I still can't get a handle on the way CGC grades. This book looks soooo nice! Anyway, I'm happy with it. This is the first time I've owned this book also. I just decided to start trying to pick up some of my favorite Marvel covers in grades that I could afford (7.5 to 9.2, depending on the book). I've seen some very nice 7.5's around, and I've come to realize that, for the most part, I can't afford the 9.4 and up books, so these will do nicely. I've got a couple other prospects on the horizon, but trying to slow down so I have some money left for the Heroes con coming up later this month.

— Rick

And lastly, one of my favorite Strange Tales. CCG 9.0 OW/W

1257395-ST114.jpg

very nice new books, and this one is my favorite of the bunch..... cloud9.gif

Yes, I agree, and one of the few SA Cap covers I've never owned . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

Congratulation! This is a great Kirby cover! cloud9.gif

Thanks, Frederic. I'm looking for a nice ST #120 now. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

As you know, I have a nice ST 120 in CGC 8.5 grin.gif, and I'm waiting for another copy to be CGCed (Burntboy's) It's in Sarasota, and the grade will come up in the next two weeks...I'll PM you depending on the outcome thumbsup2.gif