• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Those Thor's are in beautiful shape. But, and don't take offense, are they worth it to send to CGC? Of course, I guess if you can get it or if it's what you want. Doesn't CGC charge about $20 to slab that era?

No, CGC charges $15 to slab post 74 books and drops it to $14 i think if you sub 10 or more. Plus you can still get a 20% discount by using sites like CLink and such.

THis will go nicely with the 19 i bought recently

Avengers-20-92(CEO).jpg

Great book Arex.

I always liked that cover. It does bother me a little that instead of trying to catch Cap, the rest of the Avengers are cowering/frugging. smirk.gif I do love the building details though!

Thanks! Two weeks in Napa and Sonoma with Lady Redhook. thumbsup2.gif

Probably one of the best vacations I ever had was in Napa and Sonoma.

This ranked as one of our best. Including capsizing in a canoe in the Russian River. Got to Pt. Reyes and Bodega Bay too. Hey, Nikos....I heard it rained a little while I was away.... wink.gif

Tell me about it. Luckily the kid next door mowed my lawn while I was away or it would have been a live performance of Jungle Action out there in my backyard.