• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,150 posts in this topic

For me, the B&B issue is just nice to have regardless of condition. As long as it has a cover, that is.

Absolutely. I'm sure all I'll be able to afford is a reader copy, but just to own one, period, that's something (to me, at least). Heck, I'd settle for a coverless one to start with. I own copies of JLA #1, Showcase #23, and GL #1 (all Silver-Age) that are all coverless. I hope to upgrade in the future, but I'd rather own a coverless issue than not have one at all.

Thor # 133 has got to be one of my favorite all time covers cloud9.gif.In fact ,a lot of Thor covers are on that list.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

Just plain old Kirby goodness cloud9.gif

The 142 is one of the few Thor books I will look for in high grade.

New this week, via old St. Nikos

Avengers 102 cgc 9.2 Western Penn acclaim.gif

Third : Strange Tales 116 (Mr Pym's copy)

strange-tales-116F.jpg

To my disapointment, CGC gave it only a Universal 8.0 OWW...I had hoped for a 8.5 but the chocolate milk stains on front cover killed it!

At the end of the day, it's an incredible 8.0 copy of a hard to find book...

Fourth : Strange Tales 120 (Harry "Burntboy"s copy)

strange-tales-120F2.jpg

Thank you CGC (and Harry!), I got the expected Universal 8.5...with OWW pages! 893applaud-thumb.gif This one's a keeper, and the former Blowout copy will soon be back in the hands of it's previous owner...

Edited by frederic9494

Fifth and last one : X-Men 15

X-Men-15-front-cover.jpg

To my surprise, CGC gave it a Universal 8.0 OW...this is surprising given the 1x3cm water stain near the spine of the back cover (and some blunting on the bottom of the spine) 893scratchchin-thumb.gif but who am I to complain !

Fourth : Strange Tales 120 (Harry "Burntboy"s copy)

strange-tales-120F2.jpg

Thank you CGC (and Harry!), I got the expected Universal 8.5...with OWW pages! 893applaud-thumb.gif This one's a keeper, and the former Blowout copy will soon be back in the hands of it's previous owner...

thumbsup2.gifcloud9.gifyay.gifyay.gif