• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Our two cats,Spooky and Blackie,each had a July 4th litter of kittens.Looks like there might be a male calico.Scans will be forthcoming poke2.gif.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

THIS WEEK IN MY COLLECTION: I GOT A WIFE!

Yep. I'm married now!

This is our cake topper, designed by my friends over at Gentle Giant Studios in Burbank, CA. They do the Star Wars mini busts, the Tim Burton Nightmare Before X-Mas and Corpse Bride figures, as well as stuff for Harry Potter and Pirates of The Caribbean:

cake.jpg

Darkoth and Fin Fang Foom are two different characters? confused.gif Cool cover nonetheless.

I was talking about the other Thor (379) you got with Fin Fang Foom on the cover. If I remember correctly it was the Midgrad Serpent acting as Fin Fang Foom.

And.... back to comics.

More pickups that arrived today, as I make a steady march towards a complete set of DC war comics. No great hell on the grades, but man these are great to read!!

ssws22.jpg