• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Well, first you better make sure to sand down your stamper so the wear pattern exactly matches the stamped date.

Make sure the character font is exactly the same as was used during the 60's.

Make sure your spacing between characters is the same, as should be the horizontal misalignment of the characters.

Make sure your red ink is the exact same shade.

Make sure you hit it on the sweet spot.....I could go on........ and make sure your book is a white pager.

And finally, realize that other than me, most people will pay LESS for your book than if you'd left it unstamped! smirk.gif

Edited by Red Hook

Well, first you better make sure to sand down your stamper so the wear pattern exactly matches the stamped date.

Make sure your spacing between characters is the same, as should be the horizontal misalignment of the characters.

Make sure you hit it on the sweet spot.....I could go on........ and make sure your book is a white pager.

And finally, realize that other than me, most people will pay LESS for your book than if you'd left it unstamped! smirk.gif

poke2.gif struck a nerve there poke2.gif

flowerred.gif

poke2.gif struck a nerve there poke2.gif

flowerred.gif

27_laughing.gif .... 893whatthe.gif ...... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif ...... yeahok.gif

yes. Yes. YES! One of my all-time favorite covers!!! Congrats!

How does that rate in the census? Must be up there. Proabably a rogue 9.8 in there somewhere.....

yes. Yes. YES! One of my all-time favorite covers!!! Congrats!

What is it?

I can't see.

Too many scans in one post. frown.gif

No, just one scan in Surfers post. The Thor 135. And I was correct. There is a single 9.8 above it, and only two 9.6's. I have one of the seven trailing 9.4s...

No, just one scan in Surfers post. The Thor 135. And I was correct. There is a single 9.8 above it, and only two 9.6's. I have one of the seven trailing 9.4s...

Yes, but since his is the last scan all the others must load first. crazy.gif

I always like that cover too.

Then again, most Thor covers are great. smile.gif