• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,187 posts in this topic

Okay here's an odd book that was recently added to my collection...

Let's see if anyone can guess what my interest in this book is?????

You're a Snake! sumo.gif

27_laughing.gif

llertnac calling divad....llertnac calling divad.......

I don't think too many folks have called me a snake, but I've probably had a few ancestors that were!!!!!! gossip.gif

Jeez, that sounds too darwinian, who was just too much of a monkey for me to put much faith in. wink.gif

Edited by blutobc

asm51001.jpg

Three days later and the book is, as sure as today will turn to night, offered for sale! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

George - the is the "This week in your collection" thread, not the "Look what I bought to flip this week" thread! makepoint.gif

maybe he relized that we was slipping back into the golden handcuffs of HG ASM

and decided to bail while he could...

grin.gif

So is it official, GMan is a flipper. grin.gifpoke2.gif

Gman's never been anything other than a flipper...I just hope he doesn't turn to Hulks or TTA's anytime soon! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

acclaim.gif

but truthfully at one point i was a true collector and had over 9K books...but over time, i was taken in by the dark side and became a buyer/seller/collector and at times, a "seller of recently purchased items." thumbsup2.gif