• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

3mouse1afc9.th.jpg3mouse2aof7.th.jpg3mouse3afc8.th.jpg3mouse4cw7.th.jpg3mouse5bzk7.th.jpght132apr4.th.jpgyl85ata7.th.jpg
screwy.gif

He buys what he likes. What's your problem? confused-smiley-013.gif

I have a pretty decent relationship with Greg, and none with you. So, what is your problem? Call me out in a pm if you so choose, but dont assume I am dumping on greggy's books, cause I am not sumo.gif

Ah, so inside joke kind of thing then.

However, if you had done screwy.gif followed with wink.gif then I would have known that. No problem though. Not trying to start a fire here.

3mouse1afc9.th.jpg3mouse2aof7.th.jpg3mouse3afc8.th.jpg3mouse4cw7.th.jpg3mouse5bzk7.th.jpght132apr4.th.jpgyl85ata7.th.jpg
screwy.gif

I have a pretty decent relationship with Greg, and none with you. So, what is your problem? Call me out in a pm if you so choose, but dont assume I am dumping on greggy's books, cause I am not sumo.gif

However, if you had done screwy.gif followed with wink.gif then I would have known that. No problem though. Not trying to start a fire here.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

thumbsup2.gif

flowerred.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

thumbsup2.gif

flowerred.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif You're right. I should have done it through PM though. flowerred.gif

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread.

Edited by Jeffro

screwy.gif

I would never dump on Greggy's books. I only go after him on a personal level. grin.gif

I've been waiting for 10 months for a copy to show on eBay. I wasn't about to miss this copy - yay.gif -

1447632-Danger6.jpg

Interesting book...what drew you to it???...is it the Spy theme?...the Don Heck art?...or is it just a bear of a book to find???... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Interesting book...what drew you to it???...is it the Spy theme?...the Don Heck art?...or is it just a bear of a book to find???... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

A mix really. I'm big on adventure strips and this cover has it all. It's a smoking Heck cover to boot. As far as hard to find ... I only was interested to pick a copy on eBay, maybe dealers have copies out there ... I don't know. So it's a 60% Heck + 30% Spy Theme + 10% tough to get purchase.

Been another good week on the unslabbed front...Kudos go to BK for a lovely box of stuff and Bob Storms for a gorgeous Strange Tales #157. Add in a few other books from other sources and I'm one happy camper! cloud9.gif

Avengers105.jpg

Avengers108.jpg

Avengers115.jpg

CaptainAmerica143.jpg

CaptainMarvel28.jpg

MarvelTwo-In-One6.jpg

StrangeTales157.jpg

Sub-Mariner48.jpg

Sub-Mariner58.jpg

Thor127.jpg

X-Men19.jpg

X-Men125.jpg

X-Men133.jpg

X-Men135.jpg

Been another good week on the unslabbed front...Kudos go to BK for a lovely box of stuff and Bob Storms for a gorgeous Strange Tales #157. Add in a few other books from other sources and I'm one happy camper! cloud9.gif

Avengers105.jpg

Avengers108.jpg

Avengers115.jpg

CaptainAmerica143.jpg

CaptainMarvel28.jpg

MarvelTwo-In-One6.jpg

StrangeTales157.jpg

Sub-Mariner48.jpg

Sub-Mariner58.jpg

Thor127.jpg

X-Men19.jpg

X-Men125.jpg