• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

What about those great Winnipeg FF ? I have a feeling it is you 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thats what I was thinking those books went fast

Same buying pattern than with those Thor and Avengers that were listed on Pedigree...

The day Peter puts up his collection on the Registry, a lot of us will impressed hail.gif

Edited by frederic9494

Nice clean book thumbsup2.gif

Are you the one that grabbed that nice CGC 8.5 Subby #38 on CLink?

What about those great Winnipeg FF ? I have a feeling it is you 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I sold that Subby. shy.gif I recently unloaded my non-top graded copies and a few other books as I'm gearing up on a couple of great purchases. I saw the listing for the Winnipeg FF's then got busy at work and when I checked back a few hours later all the one's I wanted were gone. There was defintely a few that I was about to pull the trigger on. frown.gif

Well whomever was plucking the Winipeg's FF's off Doug's site didn't get this one:

Peter, that's a beauty! This one with #232 & #236 cloud9.gif

I wanted the 232..I went to the bathroom and fixed a couple of things in my apartment and it was sold at 8:45