• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

My favorite modern cover signed by Bendis and Cho, 2 of my favorite writers and artist.

untitled-1.jpg

thumbsup2.gif

nice of Bendis to sign it right smack dab in the middle there. wouldn't want the art to stand out by itself or nothing

blush.gif

Fresh in the door from C.Tripps

X-men 118 CGC 9.6 OWW

X-men 119 CGC 9.4 WP

X-men 134 CGC 9.4 WP

X-men 141 CGC 9.6 WP

All have perfect centering, no defects and a great wet look headbang.gif

yay.gif

Will post scans next week when scanner is aquired

X-men 118 CGC 9.6 OWW

X-men 119 CGC 9.4 WP

X-men 134 CGC 9.4 WP

X-men 141 CGC 9.6 WP

yay.gif

thumbsup2.gif

X-men 118 CGC 9.6 OWW

X-men 119 CGC 9.4 WP

X-men 134 CGC 9.4 WP

X-men 141 CGC 9.6 WP

yay.gif

headbang.gif

It was a big week for me. One of my grail books arrived in a slab. Cracked it out and have been in comic bliss ever since...

Wow, very nice!! It's a great feeling when a grail arrives. thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks! You are right, it is a wonderful feeling. Still a few more grail books to go, so the hunt continues.

It was a big week for me. One of my grail books arrived in a slab. Cracked it out and have been in comic bliss ever since...

Tec1.jpg

Beautiful! Congratulations!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Has it been colour touched? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Does it matter makepoint.gif Thats Detective Comics 1..I wouldnt care if someones *spoon* on it

Tec1.jpg

Does it matter makepoint.gif Thats Detective Comics 1..I wouldnt care if someones *spoon* on it

I would say it has been restored, and I will also say that it doesnt make a flippin difference if it has been.

THAT IS ONE SWEET DAMN BOOK! hail.gif

And, yes, I would like to think you woul care if there was *spoon* on it poke2.gif

Thanks! And yes, it is restored. 7.0 with off-white pages. I couldn't have afforded it unless it was restored. Most of the big keys I have are restored. Not all, but most.

I would say it has been restored, and I will also say that it doesnt make a flippin difference if it has been.

THAT IS ONE SWEET DAMN BOOK! hail.gif

And, yes, I would like to think you woul care if there was *spoon* on it poke2.gif

thanks Alex! Fortunately it was still slabbed when I spooned on it. Now that is de-slabbed I will have to be more careful.