• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

I've always liked these two covers......and added these to my collection this week!

Murphy Anderson ruled!

fixed that for you, Red. nice books. the butterfly ears were a nice touch, i think

I've always liked these two covers......and added these to my collection this week!

Murphy Anderson ruled!

fixed that for you, Red. nice books. the butterfly ears were a nice touch, i think

27_laughing.gif Thanks.

A continued story in Strange Adventures with parts 1 and 2 separated by 3 years? That is Strange!

Let us know what's up with that if you crack and read 'em.

Jack

Murphy Anderson ruled DC Silver Age SciFi covers!

sa119.jpg

sa157.jpg

xmen-267-98.jpg

Awesome cover, Danny. Nice pickup. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks Casey, its listed as a Winnipeg.I need to contact Doug and ask him about it.

It very well could be a Winnipeg, Danny. I read somewhere that CGC stopped designating them as such after the bronze age issues or such. It should come with a certificate though

xmen-267-98.jpg

Thanks Casey, its listed as a Winnipeg.I need to contact Doug and ask him about it.

It very well could be a Winnipeg, Danny. I read somewhere that CGC stopped designating them as such after the bronze age issues or such. It should come with a certificate though

Drop Doug Schmell an email and I'm sure he be happy to tell you if it was. This was bought on Pedigree's site correct?

xmen-267-98.jpg

Drop Doug Schmell an email and I'm sure he be happy to tell you if it was. This was bought on Pedigree's site correct?

Yep

Murphy Anderson ruled DC Silver Age SciFi covers!

I agree.

I was fortunate to meet him a few years ago at a con in White Plains NY. Very nice guy, and a great talent. Very smooth and clean style.

Nice books indeed thumbsup2.gif