• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

Beautiful books Frederic!

Here's a new addition to my Green River collection. Unfortunately it exhibits the injuries that resulted from being shot by a bb gun pellet. A handful of the books in the collection have this defect (see TTA #60 on my site). It's a damn shame because the colors and PQ are gorgeous.

I decided to buy it anyway because the FF is my favorite title and I wanted to bring it into the fold with it's other pedigree brethren. It will be loved.

ff36big.jpg

Here's a new addition to my Green River collection. Unfortunately it exhibits the injuries that resulted from being shot by a bb gun pellet. A handful of the books in the collection have this defect (see TTA #60 on my site). It's a damn shame because the colors and PQ are gorgeous.

I decided to buy it anyway because the FF is my favorite title and I wanted to bring it into the fold with it's other pedigree brethren. It will be loved.

ff36big.jpg

Nice Book thumbsup2.gif

Its a shame about that pellet hole (repaired), what do you reckon it would grade?

To me it looks about a VF (8.0), but I think that would bring it down to a FN+ (6.5)

sorry.gif

Edited by Alex DeLarge

ff36big.jpg

Nice book, Red. 893applaud-thumb.gif Regardless of the defect.

Thanks guys.

Yes Alex, I agree on the 8.0 grade if it were undamaged.....I have no idea how low it would grade with that damage. I don't think I'd bother to get it graded at this point anyway.

Red

Thanks guys.

Yes Alex, I agree on the 8.0 grade if it were undamaged.....I have no idea how low it would grade with that damage. I don't think I'd bother to get it graded at this point anyway.

Red

It's still a lovely book despite the idle vandalism of a bored teenager, if indeed that's how it was done confused-smiley-013.gif

KC, where did you buy the X-Men from Shelton at? Also, what did he have it graded at?

Dont tell me we missed each other at a show sorry.gif

Shelton? confused-smiley-013.gif I don't follow.

I know, i was rapid posting and got you and Dudeman's post confused flowerred.gif

thumbsup2.gif

ff36big.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif

KC, where did you buy the X-Men from Shelton at? Also, what did he have it graded at?

Dont tell me we missed each other at a show sorry.gif

So, Dudeman, where did you pick up that gem from Shelton at tongue.gif

laugh.gif Hey Arex! I had a table at the Raleigh ComixCon (Last Feb?) and he was set up right across from me. It was marked NM-, which is generally where I collect my older X-Men. Very surprised and very happy! There is another Raleigh ComixCon coming up on December 9th. Very small show put on by Lyn Anderson but a lot of fun. Good times!

yay.gifChris