• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Is it a bad thing if smoke comes out the back of your scanner? flamed.gif

Only if your comics are in it at the time. poke2.gif27_laughing.gifstooges.gif

Seriously, sounds like it's time for a new scanner

I'll send it off to scanner heaven...hold on a sec if i spend money on a new scanner then i'll have less to spen on more x-men...bugger!!

he's catching on.... devil.gif

You guys do realize there are other titles out there besides X-Men poke2.gif

You mean like this.....

cloud9.gif

x161.jpg

p.s Hey, silver surfer, I'm still waiting for you to take this off your registry so that I can add it to mine poke2.gif

hail.gifhail.gif

Is it a bad thing if smoke comes out the back of your scanner? flamed.gif

Only if your comics are in it at the time. poke2.gif27_laughing.gifstooges.gif

Seriously, sounds like it's time for a new scanner

I'll send it off to scanner heaven...hold on a sec if i spend money on a new scanner then i'll have less to spen on more x-men...bugger!!

he's catching on.... devil.gif

27_laughing.gif

news.gif Got this in the mail on Wednesday. Not pretty, BUT...this is the LAST Silver Age Green Lantern comic I needed to complete the entire run. Woo hoo!!!

gl6is6.jpg

Thanks to everyone who helped me in my quest, whether it was through helping me find issues I needed (and much thanks go to Zonker here) or through just encouraging me to continue in my quest.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!grin.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

news.gif Got this in the mail on Wednesday. Not pretty, BUT...this is the LAST Silver Age Green Lantern comic I needed to complete the entire run. Woo hoo!!!

gl6is6.jpg

Thanks to everyone who helped me in my quest, whether it was through helping me find issues I needed (and much thanks go to Zonker here) or through just encouraging me to continue in my quest.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!grin.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Well done 893applaud-thumb.gif I look forward to experiencing that myself, and then to find a new run to complete.... ahhh the never ending story cloud9.gif