• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

Awesome, Red. 893applaud-thumb.gif Now how does one reach Mr. Town? He has a few X-books I'd love to take off his hands insane.gif

Good luck with that! He is a great guy but he doesn't sell much unless he is upgrading. He might trade...

My first contact with him was hilarious. He had the only 9.8 copy of Amazing Adventures 14. So, I contacted him to see if he would sell/trade having NO clue about his collection. He politely responds, "I might trade. What do you have that I can use?" So, I go out to look at his collection on the Registry for the first time and I'm thinking, "Holy spoon!" Every book he had was better than my best! I finally found one 9.8 Spider-Man (137) that I had bought for myself as a special present when I got my new job that would be an upgrade for him and we worked out a trade.

SCORE! -paid less than GPA! very sharp!

cloud9.gif

avengers097-1.jpg[/img]

yay.gif

burns.jpg893applaud-thumb.gif

Oh my god, I want to be you. cool.gif

Sorry, that was a bit out of date. Only just saw it.

Awesome, Red. 893applaud-thumb.gif Now how does one reach Mr. Town? He has a few X-books I'd love to take off his hands insane.gif

Good luck with that! He is a great guy but he doesn't sell much unless he is upgrading. He might trade...

My first contact with him was hilarious. He had the only 9.8 copy of Amazing Adventures 14. So, I contacted him to see if he would sell/trade having NO clue about his collection. He politely responds, "I might trade. What do you have that I can use?" So, I go out to look at his collection on the Registry for the first time and I'm thinking, "Holy spoon!" Every book he had was better than my best! I finally found one 9.8 Spider-Man (137) that I had bought for myself as a special present when I got my new job that would be an upgrade for him and we worked out a trade.

Pretty much figured that. wink.gif I don't know if I have any thing he'd need. 27_laughing.gif oh, well

Completed my early Hulk run with #3 arriving today. I will be upgrading issue #2 as soon as I can.

Let me know when you're ready.......I'll cut you a deal. thumbsup2.gif

hulk2bad.jpg

devil.gifpoke2.gif

Does that books description read "cover cleaned"

More like it got its "clock cleaned". Rat TKO.