• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Only one more X-Men reprint to go in 9.4 or above. Anybody know where I can get issue 76 in CGC 9.4 or above?

x-91-96.jpg

Nice book. Good luck in finding #76. It is tough to find. I'm looking for one too.

Thanks, the 76 is second toughtest X-Men book to find in 9.4 or better. Only 79 is tougher and another one of them just popped up. Hopefully I will not have the same bidding war for the 76 as I did for the 79.

I only have one reprint and by the time I start pursuing them both of you will have your reprints completed yay.gif

Only one more X-Men reprint to go in 9.4 or above. Anybody know where I can get issue 76 in CGC 9.4 or above?

x-91-96.jpg

Nice book. Good luck in finding #76. It is tough to find. I'm looking for one too.

Thanks, the 76 is second toughtest X-Men book to find in 9.4 or better. Only 79 is tougher and another one of them just popped up. Hopefully I will not have the same bidding war for the 76 as I did for the 79.

I only have one reprint and by the time I start pursuing them both of you will have your reprints completed yay.gif

headbang.gif

Very underrated comic, some real good stories in there. I was also happy to pick up a couple of more early ones from my LCS

conan2046.jpg

conan3045.jpg

I assembled the entire run a couple of years ago, then read every single one. Just wonderful stuff.

The Belit saga was the best of the best.

x-91-96.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif Congrats! Sweet book. thumbsup2.gif

Very underrated comic, some real good stories in there. I was also happy to pick up a couple of more early ones from my LCS

conan2046.jpg

conan3045.jpg

I assembled the entire run a couple of years ago, then read every single one. Just wonderful stuff.

The Belit saga was the best of the best.

I love that series! I don't have any original issues, but I've got all the Conan Chronicles trades. The color in those is awesome. thumbsup2.gif

A little late in the day (Happy New Year, everyone!) but thanks, Sal, Danny & Andy. thumbsup2.gif

Very cool. Do you plan on getting it fully restored at some point or were you just interested preventing further damage with the conservation?

Exactly right with the latter. I had it priced out both ways and moderate restoration would have been grossly expensive, to the point where I could have just as well bought an unrestored LG copy. Just had the spine & some tears sealed, and the book is now sturdy and very readable. Very nice page quality too. cloud9.gif

Some Iron Man

1560188-IM38.jpg

1560188-IM39.jpg

1560188-IM42.jpg

1560188-IM48.jpg

The dirt in the LLH corner of the 48 isn't there - it is something my scanner is adding in - the cover is nice and white.

The wrinkling on the 42 is from the bag.

1560188-IM48.jpg.12dee653c7814a5b24ede87d506a58f8.jpg