• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,135 posts in this topic

eBay purchase. I've always liked this cover...

fantasymasterpieces9.jpg

suh-weet. any book that advertises its letter column on the front deserves special mention thumbsup2.gif

Thanks Nerf yay.gif

so the question is, have you read all the books that you are snagging as 9.8's??

It would be a shame if you didn't have readers of some of these -

there are some great reads that you have in your collection.

One of the things that I would do when ever I bought a HG Spidey-

is snag a reader, reprint or just read it off of the PDF collection that

I own. To be as close to breaking it open and reading it.

wink.gif

Whatever books I havent read I will be picking up reader copies. In fact I want to pick up reader copies for a large portion of the run so when I have a couple of days off in a row I will sit back and read them strait through. When you dont see me on the boards for a couple of days you will know what I am doing wink.gif

Whatever books I havent read I will be picking up reader copies. In fact I want to pick up reader copies for a large portion of the run so when I have a couple of days off in a row I will sit back and read them strait through. When you dont see me on the boards for a couple of days you will know what I am doing wink.gif

cool man, don't forget - If you would - to post your thoughts in my "Whatcha Reading" thread

when you take that time to do so. I am trying to get that thread pinned...

That is a big part of the hobbby - reading.

thumbsup2.gif

cool man, don't forget - If you would - to post your thoughts in my "Whatcha Reading" thread

when you take that time to do so. I am trying to get that thread pinned...

That is a big part of the hobbby - reading.

thumbsup2.gif

Will do Nerf thumbsup2.gif

8997WF178.jpg

27_laughing.gif that is a hilarious cover

"make it... the way you and Green Arrow did." Sheesh.

Batman pointing straight at Superman's dingus, with the appropriately abiguous blue "fold" right there and him saying "make it as an ordinary man", adds to the hilarity. Maybe Neal was having a little fun with the reader -- at least I hope this was all on purpose.

This was around the beginning of DC's crotch-centric covers, right? (Peak was about 1971-72?)

ANYONE wearing that silly costume ANYWHERE would be likely to get clobbered, wouldn't they?

Jack