• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

This was a good mailday for me but nothing on the scale of the recent posts!

I first read that as "good malady"!

Are these all "Month in the life" books?

Here they are -

1599097-SpaceDetective3s.jpg

WOO-HOO!

Oddball mixed genre!

Kinstler cover, out-of-scale figures (swipes, or is she a giant too?), giant space vampire with bloodshot eyes and jigsaw-puzzle complexion -- great catch! And I see that you already cracked it out of its slab. Looking forward to seeing pages. I hope it's as classic as Spurs Jackson.

Jack

Are these all "Month in the life" books?

Yes, they are.

WOO-HOO! Oddball mixed genre!

Kinstler cover, out-of-scale figures (swipes, or is she a giant too?), giant space vampire with bloodshot eyes and jigsaw-puzzle complexion -- great catch! And I see that you already cracked it out of its slab. Looking forward to seeing pages. I hope it's as classic as Spurs Jackson.

Soon in the GA forum ...

Someone already had a bid of $140 on it before I saw it which kind of boggles my mind because why not just hit the BIN for $10 extra bucks and get it over with. Not sure what I'm going to do with this, probably will hang on to it for now. If I do decide to sell I might just crack it out and sell it raw as I'm sure I could easily double my money on this book.