• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

New Paratrooper book which was not on Paratrooper's list -

Fightin' Marines 46, The Day We Lost WW II

Interesting trivia for the anal retentive - I count about 24 panels in the back quarter of the chute alone - that's a bunch of sewing for the loft rats that gotta manufacture and repair that kind of stuff! Probably not very accurate.....,

1652620-FM46b.jpg

1652620-FM46b.jpg.3fbe858b95c073a8cc0486577e0c051a.jpg

Don Winslow 30, also not on Paratrooper's list.

I located this book on eBay, and found the composition quite frightening if you've ever risked such activities. It literally rose the hair on the back of my neck the first time I saw it.

Let's see, he's gotten safely out of the burning plane..., will his parachute work? Bad body position on exit, so will the chute malfunction? Or will he just have the mother of all opening-shock whiplashes? Oh sure you can land, but what do you think those angry Japanese sailors are going to do with him when they get ahold of him? Probably not a swift beheading...., 1652631-DW30H.jpg

1652631-DW30H.jpg.6e2527fe98db39cbc3b60ce772c9732b.jpg

Got this in today..... flowerred.gif

211FFMULTI.jpg

What kind of perverted activity is behind the vanity screen???

Inquiring minds want to know...., insane.gif

I remember making a post in a MH Chuck thread along the lines of, "hey, it's OK to bash him, as long as things don't get personal.. he's not a bad guy."

Well after receiving this "NM" book I have to retract that statement.. MH Chuck is evil and should be in prison for life frustrated.gif

wu4ka5.jpg

also picked up some inexpensive readers - the one thing for which MH is remotely useful crazy.gif

Not a bad sword&sorcery read this, with some nice interior art (by Ricardo Villamonte)

beowulf1ei8.jpg

beowulfint1wz5.jpg

songs of wandering minstrels, drunken free-for-alls, fiery women, unending feasts.. my kind of place cloud9.gif

Edited by gaute

I remember making a post in a MH Chuck thread along the lines of, "hey, it's OK to bash him, as long as things don't get personal.. he's not a bad guy."

Well after receiving this "NM" book I have to retract that statement.. MH Chuck is evil and should be in prison for life frustrated.gif

wu4ka5.jpg

27_laughing.gif

I laugh at your comment, not the book. Oh ok, I laugh at the book too! We told ya so! 893naughty-thumb.gifgrin.gif