• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,135 posts in this topic

What's up with all the quoting of entire 8 book images. Wouldn't it be less annoying if we just said something like. Hey, awe4one, kickass westerns? Or hey, Mutantkeys, nice X-book, please tell me you almost finished the run.

No doubt.

I figure amongst all the superhero and X-Men 9.8 stuff this thread could use some good old fashioned lurid 50s crime material. cloud9.gif

crimesuspen20.jpg" width="350

great book, Andy. thumbsup2.gif

some bronze age spidey's thanks to 1koko for a great deal on these run fillers for me.

spidey124cgc.jpg

spidey140cgc.jpg

spidey142cgc.jpg

spidey148cgc.jpg

spidey149cgc.jpg

spidey150cgc.jpg

spidey151cgc.jpg

spidey186cgc.jpg

Since when did 9.4's become fillers? confused-smiley-013.gifthumbsup2.gif

What's up with all the quoting of entire 8 book images. Wouldn't it be less annoying if we just said something like. Hey, awe4one, kickass westerns? Or hey, Mutantkeys, nice X-book, please tell me you almost finished the run.
About another 40 books shy.gif

Didnt you just buy a Tec 27 confused-smiley-013.gif

Nice book wink.gif

Yeah, but I couldn't pass this one up. It is a mini-grail of mine. blush.gif

Cool 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks bro! from now on though, it will be cheap but fun books. $100 - $500 level. The well runneth dry.

Some more pre-code goodness that arrived today, this time one of the most famous crime/horror comics of them all. This issue figured prominently in Wertham's SOTI and in the Senate hearings...in fact, it was this issue that put Gaines on the spot when he claimed the cover was "in good taste". What a cool little slice of comic and pop culture history.

cloud9.gif

crimesuspen22.jpg