• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

What printing btw?

First. grin.gif Unless CGC notes the printing on the label, it's a first printing.

Wow! Where did you find that raw?

Bought raw off of eBay in 2001 or so. CGC couldn't encapsulate when the first magazine slabs came out, but they've modified the slabs since then.

TMNT 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

What printing btw?

First. grin.gif Unless CGC notes the printing on the label, it's a first printing.

Wow! Where did you find that raw?

Bought raw off of eBay in 2001 or so. CGC couldn't encapsulate when the first magazine slabs came out, but they've modified the slabs since then.

Sweet, sweet book. I would love to track one down, but with the movie hype the book will be even more untouchable than it already is.

Some more pre-code goodness that arrived today, this time one of the most famous crime/horror comics of them all. This issue figured prominently in Wertham's SOTI and in the Senate hearings...in fact, it was this issue that put Gaines on the spot when he claimed the cover was "in good taste". What a cool little slice of comic and pop culture history.

crimesuspen22.jpg

Another favorite cover of mine - nice pickup Andy! thumbsup2.gif

Wow....love it. Is that a regular poster thats available at comic shops, or where can I get one?

i know this isn't a comic book, but i finally got this framed poster back this morning and it just looks amazing.

i got it signed by Jim when he was in Toronto last September. The pic doesnt capture how truly big the poster is, but you get the idea of how sweet it looks:

imgp0064yc1.jpg

It is a regular poster. Runs about $35-40 I think. It's a bit hard to find because of the size. I probably wouldnt have spent the money to get it actually framed, were it not signed

Courtesy of Andrew via the Boston show yesterday.

gicombat76big.jpg

Awesome (and seldom seen) cover!!! headbang.gif

Yeah, sweet book indeed. I passed when Andrew offered it to me because I was a bit strapped at the time. frown.gif Nice pickup.

Picture269.jpg

I'd be hounding you to death Dan for that book if it wasn't cream.

(I've have trying to keep my collection cream free

letting OW be my minimum)

but hats off dude, that book rules in 8.0 and up.

I, like the others, am surprized with this bunch of keys that aren't

9.8 X's...

Rock On!

headbang.gif