• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,150 posts in this topic

There should be an unwritten rule that you can only post books that you own. Should you really be able to post books for someone else?
893scratchchin-thumb.gif
This guy always has something to say. Dont hate Deathlok. I bet you will like the other books I will post in a couple of weeks. I never said the books were mine heck I told everyone whos books they were. And just to let you know I was asked by my uncle if I can post these books in this thread for your information. So please ignore any time I post and stay shut if you dont have anything constructive to say. You are not a mod or an employee of cgc. You are just another member of these boards . So unless the mods tell me something I can do as I feel.

A nice couple of paratrooper books from John Hauser - jmhcomics on eBay:

Wings 93 1713384-wings93a.jpg

and...., Real Life 20

1713384-RealLife20a.jpg

1713384-RealLife20a.jpg.9f48d4d0c989420104d035c5bf77e660.jpg

How about a beautiful George Evans cover on Aces High 3 - just beautiful!!! Bi-planes, flaming zeppelins and parachutes...., what more could you ask for confused-smiley-013.gif

Yeah, yeah - headlights, I know.

From gmorris40 on eBay - supposedly a VF...., 1713391-aceshigh3.jpg

1713391-aceshigh3.jpg.ba1ba366278290a732fb6469a509a22c.jpg

Sgt Fury 38 from the Charleton Guy - this was the 51 cent variant #83 - stand on your head to see it. 1713396-sgtfury38a.jpg

1713396-sgtfury38a.jpg.472e370cb3cd5f66de96e78fd9798e30.jpg

those were some crazy x-men books that were posted! and such amazing grades too!

i'll probably never see those kinds of books in person frown.gif

but at least there's those pics

Yeah, although you can find them at any comic convention, online dealers, or even Ebay. Good luck.

those were some crazy x-men books that were posted! and such amazing grades too!

i'll probably never see those kinds of books in person frown.gif

but at least there's those pics

Yeah, although you can find them at any comic convention, online dealers, or even Ebay. Good luck.

sign-funnypost.gif