• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,148 posts in this topic

I've seen better poke2.gif

Actually I think 2 of my other three copies beat this one... poke2.gif

Jim

My best copies beat your copies sumo.gif

Jim

And that's supposed to impress me how? confused-smiley-013.gif

flowerred.gif

Jim

Jim

And that's supposed to impress me how? confused-smiley-013.gif

flowerred.gif

Jim

cloud9.gif

If I know Danny, he probably just won it and couldn't wait until it arrived to post a pic of it. So he copied the scan from the auction. gossip.gifpoke2.gif

Well, he has passed off others peoples books as his own, so this wouldn't surprise me either. confused-smiley-013.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif Now now he pm'ed me to let me know those were not his.

I suppose that makes it all right. Although the title of the thread is 'This week in your collection' Else we would have people just stealing scans off websites to display here. Many of the uninformed might not be aware of the difference.

maybe there should be a thread entitled:

"This week in the collection you wish you had"

Maybe there should be a thread titled, MK vs Deathlok beeyotch slap fight. yeahok.gif

PS: I love it when Scott or I confront you..you stay shut.....Wuss

Not to stick my nose in, but when I read this I nearly gagged. makepoint.gif

MK, your the biggest no show on an issue confrontation, or point going!!! bar none!!! foreheadslap.gif

All you do is throw up some lame arse graelim like a three year who doesn't know what to say in an awkward situation.

Dude, snap out of it, and into reality!

MK, your the biggest no show on an issue confrontation, or point going!!! bar none!!! foreheadslap.gif

All you do is throw up some lame arse graelim like a three year who doesn't know what to say in an awkward situation.

What the hell are you talking about screwy.gif Dont stick your nose where it doesnt belong shill.

Not to stick my nose in it but, if you dont like the guy the ignore this user function works great, so why not give it a try, instead of constantly flinging insults at the kid whenever you get a chance confused-smiley-013.gif

Not to stick my nose in it but, if you dont like the guy the ignore this user function works great, so why not give it a try, instead of constantly flinging insults at the kid whenever you get a chance confused-smiley-013.gif

thumbsup2.gif I 2nd that... I come to look at people's books and I catch another fine episode of Jerry Springer in this thread... foreheadslap.gif

thumbsup2.gif I 2nd that... I come to look at people's books and I catch another fine episode of Jerry Springer in this thread... foreheadslap.gif

I don't see it because IGNORE THIS USER works great! If people would stop quoting the hissyfits, life would be even better.

Jack

Im tired of wasting my time with you two low lifes. Im just going to ignore both of you. You and Deathlok are just people who have big balls behind your computer but wouldnt even dare to say something in person. I laughed when Deathlok said I annoy people. I constantly recieve messages and phone calls talking about how big of a loser you are. So my condolences go out to your families for having such ignorant immature human beings living in their household. Get a life Deathlok and Brasseye the biggest POS on these boards. As most people know who have met me on these boards or pm me I am a nice guy and I do provide very useful collecting information to them, etc. Have a great life and if I ever see one of you guys at a con please do not say a word to me.

Thanks

Daniel hi.gif

Hey Dan - I think he's just teasin' bro...

He is ever consistant with it but I am sure he doesn't mean to make it personal.

I find 'lok entertaining in a JC kind of way,

I kind of miss old JC, but I think Brasseye has filled his shoes well.

So well, I'd almost put money that Braseye is a shill of JC.

so relax dude, you are cool in my book and I'd hate to see

you get a strike for violent taunting.

I received my first strike by losing it against a 'buggaboo" shill named factgiver.

What the hell are you talking about screwy.gif Dont stick your nose where it doesnt belong shill.

Dude, if I was one of the many unfortunates to suffer through your postings, it wouldn't be an issue.

Intervention!! intervention!! intervention!! when do we want it, now!!

Ok I'll give it a try?

And not insults intended, just a matter of overwhelming psots that I see from the guy that are simply annoying to have to read through.

Quantity not equalling quality certainly rings true in his case.

Hey Dan - I think he's just teasin' bro...

He is ever consistant with it but I am sure he doesn't mean to make it personal.

I find 'lok entertaining in a JC kind of way,

I kind of miss old JC, but I think Brasseye has filled his shoes well.

So well, I'd almost put money that Braseye is a shill of JC.

so relax dude, you are cool in my book and I'd hate to see

you get a strike for violent taunting.

I received my first strike by losing it against a 'buggaboo" shill named factgiver.

Ok, I try my best, but this is one guy that with consistancy seems to push my buttons.

Apologies to the one's who don't share my point of view.

But I wouldn't feel comfortable with myself, without say something. confused-smiley-013.gif