• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,199 posts in this topic

That white on the spine is blinding poke2.gif
I know I never pickup books with a wrap that bad but I havent seen one since october and it was the only book I needed from 144-173 confused-smiley-013.gif . I'll upgrade it one day

I know I never pickup books with a wrap that bad but I havent seen one since october and it was the only book I needed from 144-173 confused-smiley-013.gif . I'll upgrade it one day

You really consider that particular wrap to be bad? Looks rather mild to me. Guess it's all perspective. confused-smiley-013.gif

You really consider that particular wrap to be bad? Looks rather mild to me. Guess it's all perspective. confused-smiley-013.gif

Yeah its all about someones taste. I prefer perfectly centered copies but there are many people who do not mind misswraped books to a certain extent of course

Yeah its all about someones taste. I prefer perfectly centered copies but there are many people who do not mind misswraped books to a certain extent of course

hi.gif

i remember being blown away by that book when it came out. one of my first experiences with Sienckewicz's art

hi.gif

i remember being blown away by that book when it came out. one of my first experiences with Sienckewicz's art

Sweet thumbsup2.gif

Do you (or anyone else) know why Cockrum didnt work on #159 and #160 (Brent Anderson) ?? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm one of the weirdos insane.gif who actually likes a thin sliver of white along the spine. I always have.

makepoint.gif

Forget the grade on the slabbed copy for a minute, but in all seriousness, which one would you rather have

Definitely the raw copy.

Miswraps that severe and that off centered are extremely fugly to me.