• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,148 posts in this topic

awesome looking book

what else is missing?

I'm still missing all the toughies, #1, 2, 4, 10 and also need a 36

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif what, ya got em for me? Ya holding out on me Mr Met? poke2.gif

I could get them for you but you are a Braves fan confused-smiley-013.gifsorry.gif

awesome looking book

what else is missing?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif what, ya got em for me? Ya holding out on me Mr Met? poke2.gif

I could get them for you but you are a Braves fan confused-smiley-013.gifsorry.gif

27_laughing.gifmakepoint.gif

then you should give them to me as tribute sumo.gif

awesome looking book

what else is missing?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

yeahok.gifscrewy.gif I heard Chipper and Andrew have been shopping for some golf gear lately 27_laughing.gif

awesome looking book

what else is missing?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

yeahok.gifscrewy.gif I heard Chipper and Andrew have been shopping for some golf gear lately 27_laughing.gif

Gifts for Beltran and Wright since they'll have plenty of time in October 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

awesome looking book

what else is missing?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Gifts for Beltran and Wright since they'll have plenty of time in October 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

Just arrived from Belgium... hardcover w/ gorgeous art and lots of nudity headbang.gif

scan0043-1.jpg

Congrats! It's a beautiful book...and a great read wink.gif oh wait, I can't read French. grin.gif

well, i can read some of it... just not enough to figure out the story tongue.gif

Send the book to me and I'll translate it for you guys thumbsup2.gif

Thought I already posted this.... screwy.gif

neutrocgclabel002.jpg

neutrocgcfront001.jpg

You did...just messing with you poke2.gif

Oh well...always like seeing it again... cloud9.gif

wow, i got the same book, only a bit different. must be a variant... confused-smiley-013.gif

neuterai6.gif

wow, i got the same book, only a bit different. must be a variant... confused-smiley-013.gif

neuterai6.gif

HAW! Great job -- your own work?

But the original is so funny that a parody can hardly top it!

Here's Scott Shaw!'s take on it. (He picks up the "neuter" straight line too.)

This goes on for page after page.

"He, NEUTRO, could bore his way through the center of the earth…He could bend steel like paper…He could make mighty rivers flow backwards…He could overtake the fastest missiles…He could destroy entire flotillas…He could destroy and bring to ground squadrons of huge bombers…He could rip tanks in half…and rip up battalions of armed soldiers…He could swallow bullets like a baby swallows candy…He could crush entire cities…or stop speeding trains like a child stops a toy…He could catch whales with a single hand…and if there were dinosaurs on Earth he could reduce twenty of them to ashes…Such were his powers that he could outrace leopards as if they were standing still…If a mountain caved in on him it would have no more effect than a pile of feathers…if an atomic bomb exploded in NEUTRO’s presence it would be as if a mere balloon burst…A herd of elephants couldn’t crush him…A thousand lions couldn’t maul him…A thousand pythons couldn’t crush him…:

It really reads like some kind of mantra.

Jack

There is still 2 listed on ebay $29.99 + 20 shipping. I considered it but its french...a little comic nudity isn't worth $49.99us to me.

Just arrived from Belgium... hardcover w/ gorgeous art and lots of nudity headbang.gif

scan0043-1.jpg

Congrats! It's a beautiful book...and a great read wink.gif oh wait, I can't read French. grin.gif

well, i can read some of it... just not enough to figure out the story tongue.gif

The artwork is beautiful, but to each his own thumbsup2.gif

There is still 2 listed on ebay $29.99 + 20 shipping. I considered it but its french...a little comic nudity isn't worth $49.99us to me.

scan0043-1.jpg

There are plenty of Heavy Metal magazines that accomplish the same art and nudity for a much cheaper price.

There are plenty of Heavy Metal magazines that accomplish the same art and nudity for a much cheaper price.

it was worth it to me sumo.gif and i don't like heavy metal sumo.gif