• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,148 posts in this topic

Thanks - I've had it since it came out. Even though it's lost almost all its value (those once went for $500!), I still love it. Definately a classic (modern) cover.

And this is on the way. Thanks goes to TonyStarkFan for the heads up on this one.

sonja.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif Beautiful. I almost bid on that one... glad I didn't now thumbsup2.gif When are you getting a Dawn though? poke2.gif

Its been a pretty darn good week. I picked up a nice Kirby page from the new stuff posted at Romitaman.com, and I picked up this CGC 9.4 copy of Bone #1 (I've been looking for a copy in any condition for a while) today from Grails in the Forum Only Selling section of the boards. Thanks Grails!

b194dfjj6.jpg

Congrats! 893applaud-thumb.gif I just read the complete Bone for the first time.

And this is on the way. Thanks goes to TonyStarkFan for the heads up on this one.

893applaud-thumb.gif Beautiful. I almost bid on that one... glad I didn't now thumbsup2.gif When are you getting a Dawn though? poke2.gif

Not for lack of trying. I got sniped on the last one frown.gif And the second one he put up, he cancelled all bids and pulled the auction for some reason. I've had my eye out since then but I haven't noticed anything.