• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,135 posts in this topic

Thanks Danny thumbsup2.gif For me it solves the problem of getting a decent DD#1 AND a Stan Lee sig book all in one shot cloud9.gif
I need to get one done soon since Stan isnt getting any younger

Thanks Danny thumbsup2.gif For me it solves the problem of getting a decent DD#1 AND a Stan Lee sig book all in one shot cloud9.gif

When he passes, don't start a thread about it.

That seems to really *spoon* people off.

actually, i think the anger was directed at you. the thread was just an excuse. i notice the mods removed your apostrophe as punishment

actually, i think the anger was directed at you. the thread was just an excuse. i notice the mods removed your apostrophe as punishment

I didn't notice any anger directed at me. confused-smiley-013.gif

And the apostrophe had to be removed because the single quote was causing some system issues. Why? Is the removal of punctuation considered a punishment in nawth cackalacky?

6g3p8cj.jpg

27_laughing.gif I think it's funny that the link has the term "tinypic" in it but the actual pic is so huge.

Anyway, cool book. thumbsup2.gif First X-Men book I ever bought off the stands.

I didn't notice any anger directed at me. confused-smiley-013.gif

And the apostrophe had to be removed because the single quote was causing some system issues. Why? Is the removal of punctuation considered a punishment in nawth cackalacky?

i think your sense of humour must have accompanied greggy's on some sort of chummy voyage or something