• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

look, i'm not pointing any fingers here, but this absolutely needs to be said;

PLEASE STOP QUOTING THE PICTURE OF THE BOOK WITH JUST A GRAEMLIN REPLY. IT'S ANNOYING, AND IT MAKES THE THREAD THAT MUCH MORE OF A PAIN IN THE *** TO READ. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT A BOOK, THEN JUST APPRECIATE THE THING IN SILENCE.

God, this thread was so much more interesting when pictures of books actually spurred some sort of discussion, rather than a bunch of damned graemlins

sumo.gifsumo.gif

27_laughing.gif

look, i'm not pointing any fingers here, but this absolutely needs to be said;

PLEASE STOP QUOTING THE PICTURE OF THE BOOK WITH JUST A GRAEMLIN REPLY. IT'S ANNOYING, AND IT MAKES THE THREAD THAT MUCH MORE OF A PAIN IN THE *** TO READ. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT A BOOK, THEN JUST APPRECIATE THE THING IN SILENCE.

God, this thread was so much more interesting when pictures of books actually spurred some sort of discussion, rather than a bunch of damned graemlins

sumo.gifsumo.gif

27_laughing.gif
27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Hey October.....is your avatar Toshiro Mifune from Kurosawa's Yojimbo? I think I recognize the chin rub that Mifune did repeatedly in that film. I love Kurosawa by the way. cloud9.gif

Scott

You got it. Great movie, just saw it for the first time recently thanks to Adamstrange, who lent it to me. It was weird watching it, because I'd seen Fist Full of Dollars and Last Man Standing multiple times, so I knew the entire plot.

One of my favorite Jeff Jones covers. Picked it up for $20 shipped, a steal in this shape. Tough book to find with whites as nice as these.

shsl3.jpg

have you no strength of will? ebay deals are pavlov's bell to you, i think

nice book in any case, even if the top edge is trimmed poke2.gif

One of my favorite Jeff Jones covers. Picked it up for $20 shipped, a steal in this shape. Tough book to find with whites as nice as these.

shsl3.jpg

never understood the attraction, but nice book.

C'mon 'lock ...that cover is pure artistry....stare at it for a few minutes...you'll see it eventually... makepoint.gif

C'mon 'lock ...that cover is pure artistry....stare at it for a few minutes...you'll see it eventually... makepoint.gif

screwy.gif

have you no strength of will? ebay deals are pavlov's bell to you, i think

That explains the puddle on my computer desk.

This book was never opened as far as I can tell, but yeah, trimmed for sure. I will set in on fire. thumbsup2.gif