• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,150 posts in this topic

got this today:

capcgc25096mj4.jpg

cloud9.gif

Nice book, thought about that one but I'm probably going to sell most of my BA Cap's and focus more on GA stuff. Have some real nice Rosa/Winnipeg copies, mostly in CGC 9.8. poke2.gif

I'm thinking of doing the same thing, selling BA to focus on SA/GA. Except mine aren't 9.8, just measly ole 9.4-9.6 sorry.gif

Angelo

Do you know of a complete list out there? I have dozens of them in high grade. I may be missing a Flintstones or something, but other than that, I think I have them all. I remember a webpage that had a list, but I can't find it now. Not sure if it was the complete list.

Lots of obscure ones.

Treasury Page

Like this one?

got this today:

capcgc25096mj4.jpg

cloud9.gif

Nice book, thought about that one but I'm probably going to sell most of my BA Cap's and focus more on GA stuff. Have some real nice Rosa/Winnipeg copies, mostly in CGC 9.8. poke2.gif

i hope you consider me first when you decide to sell some BA Caps!

got this today:

capcgc25096mj4.jpg

cloud9.gif

Did you win a Toys'R'Us shopping spree !?! thumbsup2.gif

I like the Ebay maroons who list the Marvels with the Toys R Us contest and think that the book is worth 3000 dollars and say so in their description. What a hoot.

Nice Cap by the way.

Scott

Did you win a Toys'R'Us shopping spree !?! thumbsup2.gif

I like the Ebay maroons who list the Marvels with the Toys R Us contest and think that the book is worth 3000 dollars and say so in their description. What a hoot.

Nice Cap by the way.

Scott

Speaking of ... this just arrived today for me, I'm hoping it's worth $2500 xmen137ee2.jpg