• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,135 posts in this topic

and MSH 18 CGC 9.6 (1st Guardians of the Galaxy):

MSH18CGC9.jpg

All beautiful books, but I've always loved this one! thumbsup2.gif

Guardians were great, too bad they never really took off.

Yes, still a real estate lawyer by trade...but me and my partners are trying to do more and more real estate development lately which takes a good portion on my time...and hopefully will take even more as time goes on...it helps to feed the habit!!!

Steve, your 'habit' is terryfying for the rest of us mere salaried boys. Your collecting at a stunning rate. And I know you've been collecting for a fair while, but of late, you've hoovered up a good portion of the cream of the books entering the market place! Got to take a breath there bud, and leave a little room for the rest of us thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gifflowerred.gif

So what have you got your eye on on the clink auction... so I know NOT what to waste my time bidding on thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

p.s it's almost a rhetorical statement... but truly some superb pckups there!!!

Thanks guys...it is nice to have the hard work of accumulating these books appreciated by felloe board members...Here are some Silver Age books recently acquired (starting off with another grail book...the Northland Strange Tales 110 CGC 9.4):

ST110CGC9.jpg

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

excitement.jpg

Yes, still a real estate lawyer by trade...but me and my partners are trying to do more and more real estate development lately which takes a good portion on my time...and hopefully will take even more as time goes on...it helps to feed the habit!!!

Steve, your 'habit' is terryfying for the rest of us mere salaried boys. Your collecting at a stunning rate. And I know you've been collecting for a fair while, but of late, you've hoovered up a good portion of the cream of the books entering the market place! Got to take a breath there bud, and leave a little room for the rest of us thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gifflowerred.gif

So what have you got your eye on on the clink auction... so I know NOT what to waste my time bidding on thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

p.s it's almost a rhetorical statement... but truly some superb pckups there!!!

I actually was fortunate enough to outbid him on a book about a month ago, so it can be done. gossip.giflaugh.gif

Scott

Conan 2 - CGC 9.2 bought from NAMISGR in the VCC

Conan2.jpg

Fantastic Four 43 CGC 9.0 just bought from Bob Storms

ff4352989.jpg

Thought it might be good to read some of those war comics people have been posting about

ssws17779s.jpg

book as a lot from ebay

SS...thanks ..To answer your question....I would say my focus is pretty broad and includes most high grade DC and Marvel (emphasis on Marvel) from the Silver and Bronze age (and some modern as well). I am a big fan of key first appearances and actively seek them out as well as #1 issues.

SS...thanks ..To answer your question....I would say my focus is pretty broad and includes most high grade DC and Marvel (emphasis on Marvel) from the Silver and Bronze age (and some modern as well). I am a big fan of key first appearances and actively seek them out as well as #1 issues.

Excellent books as always, Sully.

I decided to get back into comics a few weeks ago, and I got a few in this week. I should have a couple more by next week.

I know the issue of Shazam looks to be in sorry condition, but I only wanted it for the story, and for 25 cents, who can complain?

ironman239.jpg

shazam1.jpg

whatif9.jpg

asm258.jpg

asm275.jpg

Edited by Tatumaru