• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

these three came in this week to add to my mcfarlane asm run, other than the 400 SS. thanks to absolutecarnage for the 313 and 400 ss. sorry for my excellent photography skills (scanner is out):

dsc01106xf5.jpg

Edited by Unknown Hero

Gotta love the back cover insane.gif

It cracks me up every time I look at it 27_laughing.gif

I did a triple take when I first saw it.

Is this a joke?

Took me a minute to figure it out. Double cover, outer cover 2.0, inner 9.8. Inner gets the "official" grade.

Gotta love the back cover insane.gif

It cracks me up every time I look at it 27_laughing.gif

I did a triple take when I first saw it.

Is this a joke?

Took me a minute to figure it out. Double cover, outer cover 2.0, inner 9.8. Inner gets the "official" grade.

There's a thread about this book on page two. Lots of guesses on how CGC would grade it.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...e=0#Post1784905

these three came in this week to add to my mcfarlane asm run, other than the 400 SS. thanks to absolutecarnage for the 313 and 400 ss. sorry for my excellent photography skills (scanner is out):

dsc01106xf5.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Well.. since we seem to be on books from October this week.. these just arrived from Andy this today!!!

one of the coolest covers I've ever seen...

TeenTitans14.jpg

you just can't go wrong with a Neal Adam's wrap around cover and DC 100 pager to boot!!

Superman252.jpg

this book has been on my "must have" list for months and finally Andy let his HG copy go...

JimmyOlsen134.jpg

My girlfriend bought this one for me last week on ebay for our anniversary. We've been dating for 3 years. I received it yesterday in the mail. Shipped it to CGC today. cloud9.gif

FantasticFour60.jpg

sweeet! those look like some mighty sharp corners too