• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

Adaptation of one of my favourite cartoons as a kid

1asm.jpg

Loved it when it was on Saturday mornings in the 80's. Just recently saw a couple episodes and well, it doesn't hold up very well 20+ years later.

Love is in the air......

scan0008.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif I didn't realize that Harvey made a series out these. Correction: I checked the GCD and the book above is from the original series and the one below was published later when the series stopped and was rolled into their showcase series Harvey Comics Hits. Interesting. Generally, titles are spun off from a series like Harvey Comics Hits and not the opposite though it did happen even at Dell where some series started as Four Colors, then spun off in their own titles and ended their run as again part of the Four Color series. Thanks for posting this book thumbsup2.gif

1874121-HarveyComicHits55s.jpg

1874121-HarveyComicHits55s.jpg.be8c6b59ee11d4f5c3588576147a30a4.jpg

Loved it when it was on Saturday mornings in the 80's. Just recently saw a couple episodes and well, it doesn't hold up very well 20+ years later.

Yeah, I wanted to drown that stupid dog that Aunt May owned.

Space Western 44 and 45 have to be two of the weirdest comics ever made. Cowboys fight Hitler in space.

My favorite Don Heck cover on the WT 9.

weirdterror9.jpg

spacewestern44.jpg

Looks like Don Heck was able to do the EC stuff much better than his offerings at Marvel 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nice books Andy

Space Western 44 and 45 have to be two of the weirdest comics ever made. Cowboys fight Hitler in space.

My favorite Don Heck cover on the WT 9.

weirdterror9.jpg

spacewestern44.jpg

You're putting together quite the cool horror collection headbang.gif