• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Its been a little while since I have posted anything. But, I have been watching everyone's amazing posts.

I recently picked up a signed comic and unique drawing by Casey Coller. I think his art is Fantastic!

The comic I picked up is Transformers: Regeneration One Issue #0. This is the variant Halifax Cover that you could only pick up from 'Giant Robot Comics' in Halifax Canada and its my understanding that only 1200 issues with this cover where ever made. Mr. Coller signed one for me. I also wrote up a little blog post on trying to get my hands on this comic from the comic book store it's self.

5fii.jpg

Megatron and the Decepticons in front of the Town Clock in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Exclusive to Giant Robot Comics (who are based in Halifax), by Casey Coller and John-Paul Bove.

lj9z.jpg

Close up of signed copy

yp0e.jpg

Mr. Coller's Sketch

I am so thrilled about this I can't even explain and I am glad to have a place here to share it with you all. Thanks!

These came today from Beachbum, Thanks Dre! :cloud9:

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

All three of those are fantastic covers, congrats!!. I haven't had a chance to read it yet, is it any good?

I loved X-Force volume 3, Messiah War, Necrosha...and Sex & Violence was a fun little 3 part side story.

Even if you haven't read the rest it'll make sense and c'mon, it's Wolverine & Dom, what's not to love. :cloud9:

Its been a little while since I have posted anything. But, I have been watching everyone's amazing posts.

I recently picked up a signed comic and unique drawing by Casey Coller. I think his art is Fantastic!

The comic I picked up is Transformers: Regeneration One Issue #0. This is the variant Halifax Cover that you could only pick up from 'Giant Robot Comics' in Halifax Canada and its my understanding that only 1200 issues with this cover where ever made. Mr. Coller signed one for me. I also wrote up a little blog post on trying to get my hands on this comic from the comic book store it's self.

5fii.jpg

Megatron and the Decepticons in front of the Town Clock in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Exclusive to Giant Robot Comics (who are based in Halifax), by Casey Coller and John-Paul Bove.

lj9z.jpg

Close up of signed copy

yp0e.jpg

Mr. Coller's Sketch

I am so thrilled about this I can't even explain and I am glad to have a place here to share it with you all. Thanks!

Stuff like that is what makes this hobby great. The personal value is so much greater than the monetary value would be and that is perfect. You'll never sell it because of that. Thanks for sharing.

I forget if I've put these up yet...

A while back, a fellow Boardie was kind enough to score these Bernie Wrightson pencils for me: :luhv:

w1cb.jpg

Of course they're awesome 'cuz they're Bernie Wrightson...and I thought it'd be fun to see how different inkers handle them. So, I uploaded a high res scan to Google Drive, and I've been farming it out. The first one to take a crack at it was Bill Sienkiewicz: :cloud9:

tqwm.jpg

then Joe Rubnistein gave it a shot: :whee:

wrightsonrubinsteininks.jpg

and today, I got this fantastic version from Geof Isherwood in the mail: :banana:

95p8.jpg

It's really interesting to see the different versions, right? It's not just me?

I forget if I've put these up yet...

It's really interesting to see the different versions, right? It's not just me?

Those are fantastic, I have always wanted to see that, see the influence of the inkers

keep em coming (start your own thread in art if you have not already done so)

(worship)