• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,158 posts in this topic

Thanks guys. I would eventually like to finish my Valiant 9.8 first appearance set.

On the list is still

Harbinger 1

Solar 10 (Have 2 9.6's but no 9.8)

Rai 0

And then some minor characters.

Hard to get one without the case making the book look bad-- scuff marks you would never notice on a normal cover look awful on an all black cover. How are your 9.6's?

Solar100001_zps24bbf651.jpg

Looks exactly like the copy I used to have... hm

Thanks guys. I would eventually like to finish my Valiant 9.8 first appearance set.

On the list is still

Harbinger 1

Rai 0

Hard to get one without the case making the book look bad-- scuff marks you would never notice on a normal cover look awful on an all black cover. How are your 9.6's?

Pretty good actually. I have been lucky with that. I know you are supposed to buy the book not the grade but I would like to have a set of 9.8's. I have noticed that the number have been increasing on the census and there are more available these days. Eventually I will snag one.

On the list is still

Harbinger 1

Rai 0

Pretty good actually. I have been lucky with that. I know you are supposed to buy the book not the grade but I would like to have a set of 9.8's. I have noticed that the number have been increasing on the census and there are more available these days. Eventually I will snag one.

:o Thats a Barry Windsor Smith black cover :o

Okay, I'm gonna try not to gush here, but check this out...

r3F2V92d_1402140845491.jpg

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1097755

Several Boardies, lead by USArmyParatrooper, got together and, as an incredibly generous thanks for helping them out with some way overdue sketch covers & commissions, pitched in to get this commission for me. :whatthe: How freakin' awesome is that???

Anyway, it arrived today, and I just wish they could all have gotten a chance to see it in person, it's pretty amazing.

So, Sean and everyone else who pitched in, THANKS TONS, I LOVE IT!! I really can't express how nice this was, it's had me in a good mood all day long. :whee:

Do we not have the best Boardies in the whole world here? :banana:

Several Boardies, lead by USArmyParatrooper, got together and, as an incredibly generous thanks for helping them out with some way overdue sketch covers & commissions, pitched in to get this commission for me. :whatthe: How freakin' awesome is that???

Anyway, it arrived today, and I just wish they could all have gotten a chance to see it in person, it's pretty amazing.

So, Sean and everyone else who pitched in, THANKS TONS, I LOVE IT!! I really can't express how nice this was, it's had me in a good mood all day long. :whee:

Super awesome Speedy :headbang:

Since you have it in hand...who is winning? Wicked piece!

Since you have it in hand...who is winning? Wicked piece!

lol Check out the title: http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1097755