• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,200 posts in this topic

picked this up last nice..sharp corner and no ticks on the spine..got it as a 9.2 but i think with a little work it can be a 9.4-9.6 but i was happy to get one more off the list for the TOS run

TOS73raw.jpg

Awesome score bro! I think it's so much fun having a focus. It really feels great and like a victory when you score the right book. I never had too much focus and just bought random books I liked for years. Since I started my focus I have been more patient, smart with my money, and feel the collecting bug like never before.

Awesome score bro! I think it's so much fun having a focus. It really feels great and like a victory when you score the right book. I never had too much focus and just bought random books I liked for years. Since I started my focus I have been more patient, smart with my money, and feel the collecting bug like never before.

I agree man, i still picked up a few keys ive been wanting but every since i told myself im doing a run its been alot of fun...every book found is feels sweet as hell....

im really enjoying myself

I agree man, i still picked up a few keys ive been wanting but every since i told myself im doing a run its been alot of fun...every book found is feels sweet as hell....

im really enjoying myself

I agree. I'll still pick up certain keys because they're books I've always wanted...but my run is first and foremost. I might actually save a little cash for an AF15 but I was talking with my girlfriend about it and maybe I should use the money to replace my restored 4.0 X-men #1 and buy a graded unrestored 5.5 or something. I'm sure someone would want the restored #1 as it's a great mega key and looks great. So maybe I'd trade it for a really nice Giant Size X-men #1 as that's a book I need.

We'll see I guess. Depends on how much I like the restored #1 when I get it. Just paying it off thru metropolis so I don't even have it here yet.