• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,206 posts in this topic

jeezus, TGS, weren't you the dude talking about dumping your collection because of job woes like two weeks ago? 893whatthe.gif

i'd love to see how much you'd buy if you had a primo job!

poke2.gif

flowerred.gif

First time I have seen the Detective Eye. How many issues? Are all the stories with the eye? 893applaud-thumb.gif

Two issues in the run. It does have the Eye Sees, but it is an anthology, Air Man, the Masked Marvel and others appear. Very cool book.

Two new arrivals..

Ciorac nice books. The top one is from Bill Hughes, no? D copy or somehting?

Nope, and eBay purchase from an antique dealer. She finds comics now and then and puts them on eBay. This is the third Centaur purchase I have won from her. Win won a bunch too (he sniped me) grin.gif

Two new arrivals..

Bill was that the detective eye on ebay about a week ago?

Yep. I had to bid strong to win it. Paid over guide, but I couldn't be happier with it.

That book tempted me so bad. But I 'm trying to limit my GA purches to the mid grade jumbo's and jungle's. Very nice pick up.

Lawrence

Two new arrivals..

Bill was that the detective eye on ebay about a week ago?

Yep. I had to bid strong to win it. Paid over guide, but I couldn't be happier with it.

That book tempted me so bad. But I 'm trying to limit my GA purches to the mid grade jumbo's and jungle's. Very nice pick up.

Lawrence

Thanks Lawrence! I'm on a big Centaur kick right now.