• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,200 posts in this topic

Nice books. Every blue bolt comic I have ever seen has some crazy colors to it. Is it like that throughout the title.

Hey! A comment! Nice! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Yeah, LB Cole often used...extreme...color palettes in order to grab a kid's attention at the newsstand. He was a master of "poster-style" covers and sales reflected his marketing savy. That's why he did hundreds of covers (of all different genres) for different companies during the golden age.

Cool!!! Thanks for the info!!! Im going to go check out some of his other work.

I like bondage and boobie covers shy.gif
who doesn't? except maybe MK of course.
I have the most posts in the babe test over the last year confused-smiley-013.gif
It's amazing how you equate searching the net for pictures of women with actually being with a women. 27_laughing.gif

Nice books. Every blue bolt comic I have ever seen has some crazy colors to it. Is it like that throughout the title.

Hey! A comment! Nice! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Yeah, LB Cole often used...extreme...color palettes in order to grab a kid's attention at the newsstand. He was a master of "poster-style" covers and sales reflected his marketing savy. That's why he did hundreds of covers (of all different genres) for different companies during the golden age.

Cool!!! Thanks for the info!!! Im going to go check out some of his other work.

Look for the LB Cole thread in the golden age forum. Tons of info and scans there.

I have the most posts in the babe test over the last year confused-smiley-013.gif
It's amazing how you equate searching the net for pictures of women with actually being with a women. 27_laughing.gif
Im positive I have had more action in my first twenty years than you poke2.gif

handling yourself in the bathroom does not count as action. 27_laughing.gif

How is the Basil Wolverton story in the BB?

I will read it and the Frazetta story in the Exciting when I get home from work tonight. thumbsup2.gif

Neat. I'm not up to speed on Exciting Comics, didn't know Frazetta was in the mix! headbang.gif

I live with my girl so all I have to do is call her name and acclaim.gif

Tell her I said hello.

ugly_001.jpg

How is the Basil Wolverton story in the BB?

I will read it and the Frazetta story in the Exciting when I get home from work tonight. thumbsup2.gif

Neat. I'm not up to speed on Exciting Comics, didn't know Frazetta was in the mix! headbang.gif

It's earlier stuff, so he is pretty far from his prime, but still cool.

Tell her I said hello.

ugly_001.jpg

27_laughing.gifscrewy.gif Want to compare woman. Im positive mine is much more attractive than yours. Ive posted a pic once before.

Im done wasting me time with you...lunch is waiting