• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,200 posts in this topic

The newest addition to the Wrightson fan family. Give it up for Kelly Freas and his wonderfully horrific paint brush! Copy is much brighter than the scan. Need to adjust my settings it would appear.

Scott

Witchcraft5.2.jpg

:censored: like this is the :censored: reason I'm gonna quit coming to these :censored: boards!

I hope you :censored: :censored: are happy! I come here day after :censored: day looking at all the :censored: :censored: you guys post and you know what? Do you have any :censored: idea what happens?

I get the brilliant :censored: idea that I can't live without it! Thanks to you :censored:, I have a want list that reads like the :censored: Encyclopedia Britanica.

rantrant

*whew* ok.....back on topic.

Uh...that's a gorgeous book and uh.....I'm insanely jealous! (thumbs u

Sorry for the melt-down. :grin:

dont worry buddy.

that feeling of wanting every book you see will pass eventually.

Eventually.

However, one or two of them might sneak into your collection in the coming years, like this one for me. That is what makes collecting great in the first place. If you could have them all, what else would you be able to want? Comics wouldn't be important anymore and you would move on to something else.

Scott

The newest addition to the Wrightson fan family. Give it up for Kelly Freas and his wonderfully horrific paint brush! Copy is much brighter than the scan. Need to adjust my settings it would appear.

Scott

Witchcraft5.1.jpg

Witchcraft5.2.jpg

Nice book Scott :applause: