• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre & Post Code Crime and Horror/Suspense Readers PRICE DROPS

11 posts in this topic

NO LIST PPL. 

SHIPPING TO THE U.S. OR CANADA $5.00, one book or all.  PAYPAL preferred but not required. PM offers welcome, but an "I'll Take It" in the thread trumps.

NEW LOWER PRICES;

TRUE CRIME COMICS  4  $48.00      SOLD.

ADVENTURES INTO WEIRD WORLDS  21  $38.00

MYSTIC 33  $28

TRUE CRIME COMICS, Magazine Village, Jan-Feb 1949.  About as violent a cover as a crime comic can get, and a good reader as well.  Condition wise about a Fair, with detached covers, off white pages with foxing, small pieces out of the upper right FC  and spine at the staple areas.  Nothing else missing.  $78.00.

True Crime Comics 4.jpg

True Crime Comics first pg.jpg

True Crime Comics 4 inside.jpg

True Crime Comics 4 bc.jpg

Edited by fifties

ADVENTURES INTO WEIRD WORLDS #21, AUGUST, 1953.  G+.  ATTACHED AT LOWER STAPLE, SMALL TEAR ON RIGHT SIDE OF FC, CHIP OUT AT TOP OF BC SPINE.  SOMEWHAT DIMINISHED WHITE LETTERING ON LEFT SIDE OF FC INSIDE THE RED BACKGROUND SQUARES.  O/W FLAT, SUPPLE, GLOSSY, AND A GREAT READER, WITH ONE STORY BY STAN LEE.  $59.00

Adv Weird Worlds  21 re.jpg

Adv Weird Worlds 21 pg.jpg

Adv Weird Worlds 21 BC.jpg

JOURNEY INTO UNKNOWN WORLDS #50, DECEMBER 1956.  COVERLESS, BUT I'M INCLUDING A REPLICA COVER AS YOU CAN SEE IN THE SCAN.  THIS BOOK HAS ARTWORK BY TWO OF EC'S BULLPEN, JACK DAVIS AND REED CRANDALL.  FREE WITH PURCHASE OF EITHER OF THE PRE-CODE ISSUES, OR $5 WITH PURCHASE OF THE SPELLBOUND, OR BY ITSELF.

Journey Into Unk Worlds 50.jpg

Journey Into Unk Worlds 50 a.jpg

On 10/20/2018 at 2:38 PM, fifties said:

TRUE CRIME COMICS  4  $48.00

TRUE CRIME COMICS, Magazine Village, Jan-Feb 1949.  About as violent a cover as a crime comic can get, and a good reader as well.  Condition wise about a Fair, with detached covers, off white pages with foxing, small pieces out of the upper right FC  and spine at the staple areas.  Nothing else missing.  

A book that's not offered for sale often, from one of the best (or from Wertham's perspective, worst) crime series ever.  If I didn't have one, I'd be so all over this.