• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF 16 9.6 Mile High?

42 posts in this topic

Don't know if anyone else has brought this up yet? Tiem Vault has on ebay right now an FF 16 in 9.6 listed as unrestored. Quite a book to be selling with no reserve and in a mysterious private auction. Also there is a 9.4 FF 15. If memory serves these same books and a few other very high grade FFs were put on ebay by another seller from Ok a few months ago. I believe the deals fell apart or that gthey were found to be restored. I laso bring this up as I have had a very bad transaction with this seller - along with J.Ewert. I had won an X-men 9 9.2 and Ewert won an FF 12 9.0 from this guy. Paid for the book and never received it. After a few months of bs with theguy I threatened a shock and awe campaign against him and neged him but finally got my $$$ back. I buy a good many books from ewert and asked him about the FF 12 later. He never got it! But we both got the same excuse - it was lost in the mail! So if anyone out there works for the PO start looking as there are several thousand dollars worth of comics laying around! Who is brave enough to bid on this one?

that's one of my ex's, wink.gif she modeled for the cover of that PULP CD "this is hardcore", hope it doesn't offend the donut family. blush.giftongue.gif good CD BTW, highly recommend it, along with "his n hers" & "different class" laugh.gif for a bettter pic, click on the attachment grin.gif

130591-pulp_thisishardcore.jpg.3513d7573f33e46a94ee660024dea8a7.jpg

Is it just me or do those FF scans look very very similar to that seller a while back that suddenly started selling really early high grade copies of FF? The sellers ID started with an N or something. There were some posts on it, anyone remember?

Brian

It was restored. I warned him after I saw him win that FF 16 before, and he e-mailed me when he got it back from CGC. It was restored.

This dimwit is using almost the exact same unique auction format he did last time he sold them...that's how I instantly recognized it.