• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED!
2 2

15 posts in this topic

Usual Rulez

Time for another sales thread but this will be a short one of 5 books.  All the books are priced below anything that is out there in comparison.  First wins it over unfinished PM No HOS. Add $5.00 for Shipping, $10 for CGC. I will ship out of the US and can calculate shipping if necessary. Payment accepted via PayPal, checks or postal money orders are fine as well.  Thanks for looking. 

Jeff

Edited by cmcfan

Fantastic Four 5 CGC 6.0 1st app and orig of Dr. Doom and a Full page ad for Hulk 1. Comiclink sold a 6.0 for $8300 with out chipping.  If you are looking for a copy then don't miss on this book, you will regret it(selling because its an undercopy)in my opinion.

FF_5_FC.JPG

FF_5_BC.JPG

Edited by cmcfan

On 10/25/2018 at 2:46 AM, Bighaley21 said:

You did see the piece out of the back cover? :gossip:

Yes, and while that affects the technical grade, the comic in question is a real bargain for someone looking for a copy that from the front presents much, much better than the indicated grade. I bought a 2.5 not too long ago that blows away many of the 4s and 5s I've seen.  

Hardy :bump: for a great thread. GLWTS!

On 10/24/2018 at 3:10 PM, cmcfan said:

Amazing Spiderman 1 CGC 3.0 1st App. of J. Jonah Jameson and the Chameleon, Origin of Spiderman and 1st FF crossover.  $6900 NEW PRICE $6700 the 90 day average is $7586 so well below GPA.

Asm_1_FC.JPG

Asm_1_BC.JPG

I’ll take it per pm/phone